Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well we are back in Taipers after an awesome break in New Zealand. We had the chance to stay in a place on the East coast of the North island. Bream bay in Ruakaka.

Which isn't too shabby as you can see...



We stayed up on the hill overlooking the beach...



I have a bike in NZ and took that along but alas no riding.It appears as though farmers don't want you riding on their land for some reason....

It was still all good though. The weather was awesome and the food and wine up to the usual Kiwi standards.....

I have came back very relaxed....but with a resolution to go on a diet...





The really awesome thing...which I guess I should mention is that we have just bought a house about 30 seconds walk to the beach....

I guess I will just have to force myself to go back at some point...

Like...er....tomorow?

No comments: