Monday, April 14, 2008

Scooter-ville

Taiwan has 23 million people....and about 400 million scooters....

One of those scooters is mine....

This one in fact...


Yes I know..for an internationaly recognised mountain biker I don't exactly look very cool on this thing....

But Im not a sure if a Harley would make me look any better and its a much cheaper way to ride on the awesome mountain roads of northern Taipei..


Overall, being a skoota boy (TM) totally ROCKS!!


And it's a lot safer than driving...



He was lucky to walk away from this one. You can't see it in this picture but if that tree hadn't stopped him the car would have plunged a few hundred feet...

Speaking of dying, despite skootaring (TM) being great fun but ultimately not very cool....

You still wouldn't find me dead on this....



Or this....



No...THIS is what I am saving up for....

1 comment:

Me said...

Your guide to starting life abroad: www.dreamzfulfilled.com