Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Have Died and Gone to Heaven!

I have just completed my first full day of riding in France!

It was an absolute nightmare to get here...I had to fly later than originally planned because one of the planes was "too small" to carry my bike.

Two days later I finally made the flight, which went...Manila, Guanzhou, Frankfurt, Turin. Once in Turin I got a bus to Turin station and 2 trains to Oulx.

Once in Olux I discovered that I had a 4 hour wait for the bus to take me to Briancon. One quick phone call to Peter (top bloke who owns the place I am staying in) and he very generously picked me up and we drove from Italy to France (a lot easier than it sounds)

So FINALLY, 30 or so hours later I arrive in Les Vigneaux, where I am currently staying with ALPSUN....http://www.alpsun.com/index.htm


But, it was worth it. Today I rode some of the best single-track I have ever ridden in my LIFE!

Even my riding buddy, the invisible man, agrees that we had an amazing day riding...

1 comment:

Fiwibabe said...

Who left that bike just sitting there! Make sure you nick it bro!