Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Back!

Yes I'm back..back from my 2 month summer trip that took me to places far and wide.

The highlight of which was a four day trek to this little old place.....

Manchu Pichu3

No this isn't a postcard...this is an actual shot taken by me on my phone...

But it wasn't all boring cultural type stuff...

I did manage to get some riding in...as can be seen here....

Picture 120

And here....which is Bolivia in case you were wondering....

Picture 167

Same trail that Cedric Gracia rode in NWD6....

He...um...might have ridden it a bit more aggressively than I did though...

Full update coming as soon as I get unpacked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a tough summer... Guess you didn't make it to Vancouver, but trust you are now busy planning your next vacation. The lifestyle of the rich and famous...