Monday, August 17, 2009

Guess whose back? Back again?

Wow...its been almost a year since I even LOOKED at my blog...and I'm wondering now why I stopped it? Lets just put it down to a year long hangover that is finally clearing....

So a bit of an update. I'm now living in Spain and working as a mountain bike guide, doing what I love with people I like....mostly...


If it wasn't for the crazy dead artist gay robot police it would be great.....

So I've ridden for 4-6 hours a day every day for the last six months now...and when you go from riding once, maybe twice a week to this kind off intensity your body does all sorts of weird things to compensate....when I first arrived in Spain I looked a bit like this....


A Christmas with my parents obviously contributing....

After two months of a life that consisted solely of riding and then sleeping and then riding and then sleeping and then...you get the idea. I started to resemble this guy..



I was exhausted all the time, I don't think I've ever been so tired. Fortunaltey my fellow guide, in his secon season suggested drinking protien shakes after every ride....and I must say it has been the miracle cure to my exhaustion....the only side affect is this....



I'm gonna need a bigger bike....

1 comment:

Fat Lad said...

Well done that man, just changed roles myself

Fat Lad